- Cart is empty
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 200g softened butter
- 3 cups flour
- 200g fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 200. Beat eggs and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add dry ingredients, soft butter and milk while continuing to mix into a smooth batter.
- Line a 25-35cm baking dish with baking paper.
- Gently stir half the blueberries into the batter and pour evenly into the baking dish.
- Scatter the remaining blueberries on top and bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly before removing from the baking dish.
- Dust with icing sugar and serve with cream or ice cream.