Samsung's 65" Series 7 Ultra HD LED LCD Smart TV offers a supreme level of picture quality thanks to its 4K Ultra HD capabilities and High Dynamic Range, while the Active Crystal Colour technology delivers spectacular levels of colour that truly immerse the viewer in the 65" screen.
- Ultra HD delivers 4x the number of pixels as a Full HD television, creating images far more immersive. This allows the Samsung 65" Series 7 Ultra HD LED LCD Smart TV to display 4K content which provides more detail than Full HD, giving you a much more natural looking picture.
- HDR Premium means the Samsung 65" Series 7 Ultra HD LED LCD Smart TV can offer the latest in high dynamic range technology. HDR Premium offers supremely high contrast images with sharp detail present within dark and bright scenes.
- Active Crystal Colour technology brings a rich and vibrant colour palette to the Samsung 65" Series 7 Ultra HD LED LCD Smart TV that provides bright, intense images.
- Samsung's One Remote ensures that you no longer need multiple remote controls to control all of your devices. The One Remote gives you the capability to operate several connected compatible devices from the one place, making your experience more straightforward.
- UHD Upscaling on the Series 7 Ultra HD LED LCD Smart TV from Samsung allows the television to take HD content and significantly boost the picture quality to make the most of your viewing experience on the 3840 x 2160 pixel screen.
Ultra HD TVs require Ultra HD content and additional Ultra HD enabled devices (sold separately) for full resolution effect.
Internet connection and certain subscriptions required and sold separately.
New release, available in August. Pre-orders can be made in store
Deliveries for homewares and small technology items may take up to 10 business days, however we will use our best endeavours to deliver within 5 business days. Delivery times may be greater for regional or remote areas.
Deliveries for some furniture and mattresses may take up to 10 weeks as these items are generally not held in stock by Domayne Franchisees. Deliveries for large or bulky items must be received in person. The relevant Domayne Franchisee will contact you by telephone or email to discuss the availability of your product and the delivery window.
If a relevant Domayne Franchisee cannot supply a particular product, the relevant Domayne Franchisee will notify you by telephone or email as soon as possible.
At this time, Domayne Online is only able to fulfil orders for delivery within Australia.
You can send us a message to request more information about this product. Just fill in the form below.