Bonus $300 Cash Card Via Redemption*
Experience immersive home entertainment with the LG 75 UH855T 4K Ultra HD LED LCD 3D Smart TV, featuring practical Smart TV features and output quality enhancement. With a 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) screen resolution at your disposal, youre assured of great visuals while youre watching from your television.
- Smart features provided by the webOS 3.0 software ensures convenience and practicality are hand-in-hand with the LG 75” 4K Ultra HD LED LCD 3D Smart TV. Access Netflix, Stan, and YouTube with ease once you’re connected to the internet.
- The High Dynamic Range (HDR) feature assists with graduation contrasts in lighter and darker areas on your smart TV, delivering improved levels of realism.
- Dolby Vision technology incorporated into this UHD television provides highly-adaptable optimisations to help deliver great details, vivid colours, and natural contrast.
- Harman/Kardon brings amazing audio that matches the LG TV's brilliant images for an immersive cinematic experience at home.
- Featuring a 200Hz refresh rate, this LED television has reduced motion blur and image judder for sharp and clear images, while the ColourPrime feature provides 20% more colour (based on the sRGB colour space).
TV programming not available in Ultra HD in Australia. Ultra HD TVs require Ultra HD content and additional Ultra HD enabled devices (sold separately) for full resolution effect.
Internet connection and certain subscriptions required and sold separately.
3D programming not available in all areas.
Image quality of upscaled content will vary based on the source resolution.
Supports HDR10 format, via HDMI, USB and selected streaming services.
FreeviewPlus uses HbbTV technology which combines broadcast and internet streaming. Internet connection is required. Data usage charges and conditions apply.
Netflix provides content in SD, HD and 4K Ultra HD. Netflix requires a steady internet connection speed of at least 25mbps to stream 4K Ultra HD content, otherwise content will be downscaled to either HD or SD quality based on the available bandwidth. Speeds of 25mbps available in limited locations and may vary depending on time of day. Please check with your internet service provider to confirm the bandwidth speed for your connection. Data usage charges apply
Deliveries for homewares and small technology items may take up to 10 business days, however we will use our best endeavours to deliver within 5 business days. Delivery times may be greater for regional or remote areas.
Deliveries for some furniture and mattresses may take up to 10 weeks as these items are generally not held in stock by Domayne Franchisees. Deliveries for large or bulky items must be received in person. The relevant Domayne Franchisee will contact you by telephone or email to discuss the availability of your product and the delivery window.
If a relevant Domayne Franchisee cannot supply a particular product, the relevant Domayne Franchisee will notify you by telephone or email as soon as possible.
At this time, Domayne Online is only able to fulfil orders for delivery within Australia.
You can send us a message to request more information about this product. Just fill in the form below.