Never lose your way with the Garmin dezl 770LMT Trucking GPS, designed with full comfort and utility, it's the essential navigation tool for trucks on the go.
- The dezl 770LMT features a 7.0" glass display that is easy to see from across you cab. Extra loud, enhanced speakers deliver turn-by-turn directions that are crystal clear, even over road noise.
- Free lifetime maps make your driving experience stress-free and ideal for those who need to be constantly on the move, updated straight to your GPS without any need for a smartphone.*
- Sync a Bluetooth-enabled device such as a smartphone to your 770LMT GPS for hands-free calling through its integrated microphone and speaker.
- Smartphone Link gives you access to Garmin Live Services - useful real-time information such as weather available free and by-subscription, as well as premium content available to purchase within the app.
- The 770LMT is packed with features such as voice-activated navigation, lifetime traffic, Active Lane Guidance, service history logs, constantly updating information on road conditions, and so many more.**
*Lifetime Maps: If you purchase a nuMaps Lifetime subscription (sold separately or bundled together with certain GPS models), you will receive map updates when and as such updates are made available on the Garmin website during the useful life of 1 compatible Garmin product or as long as Garmin receives map data from a third party supplier, whichever is shorter. A product's "useful life" means the period during which the product (a) has sufficient memory capacity and other required technical capabilities to utilize current map data and (b) is capable of operating as intended without major repairs. A product will be deemed to be out of service and its useful life to be ended if no updates have been downloaded for such product for a period of 24 months or more. Unless otherwise stated, the updates you receive under the subscription will be updates to the same geographic area included with your Garmin product when originally purchased. Third party content providers may change. In some instances, your Garmin product might not have sufficient memory remaining for you to load an update to the map data, in which case you will need to either (a) select reduced map data coverage for your updates, or (b) purchase separately a microSD/SD card (if and as applicable to your Garmin product) and load all or a portion of the map data coverage for your updates to the card and insert the card into the microSD/SD card slot contained in your Garmin product. If neither of the measures in (a) or (b) can be used to address your product’s lack of sufficient remaining memory, then Garmin may conclude that the "useful life" of your product has expired. Garmin may terminate your nuMaps Lifetime subscription at any time if you violate any of the terms of this agreement or your subscription. Your nuMaps Lifetime subscription may not be transferred to another Garmin product.
**Lifetime Traffic: Lifetime traffic extends for the useful life of your Garmin traffic receiver or as long as Garmin receives traffic data from its traffic supplier, whichever is shorter. A traffic receiver's "useful life" means the period during which the receiver (a) has the required technical capabilities to utilize current traffic data service and (b) is capable of operating as intended without major repairs. Traffic content not available in all areas.
Deliveries for homewares and small technology items may take up to 10 business days, however we will use our best endeavours to deliver within 5 business days. Delivery times may be greater for regional or remote areas.
Deliveries for some furniture and mattresses may take up to 10 weeks as these items are generally not held in stock by Domayne Franchisees. Deliveries for large or bulky items must be received in person. The relevant Domayne Franchisee will contact you by telephone or email to discuss the availability of your product and the delivery window.
If a relevant Domayne Franchisee cannot supply a particular product, the relevant Domayne Franchisee will notify you by telephone or email as soon as possible.
At this time, Domayne Online is only able to fulfil orders for delivery within Australia.
You can send us a message to request more information about this product. Just fill in the form below.