Keep your house looking spotless without lifting a finger, with the Samsung Powerbot VR9200 Robot Vacuum, the latest in intelligent cleaning technology.
- Samsung's powerful digital inverter motor provides ultimate suction for picking up dirt and debris, and then CycloneForce technology centrifugally separates the waste into an outer chamber.
- With the Samsung Smart Home Application, you can control the Powerbot directly from your smart phone via Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Whether you're guiding the VR9200 Robot Vacuum to dirty areas using the Point Cleaning function integrated in the remote control, or letting it rely on its powerful FullView Sensor to detect its environment itself, the Powerbot is always capable.
- Dual CPU chips are able to use the Visionary Mapping Plus system to build a map of your house, calculating the most efficient route for cleaning, or returning to the dock to recharge.
- Six convenient modes make the Powerbot Vacuum versatile, with Turbo for a high-powered, thorough clean, or Silent for a longer-lasting, non-intrusive sweep, and a range of options in between.
Deliveries for homewares and small technology items may take up to 10 business days, however we will use our best endeavours to deliver within 5 business days. Delivery times may be greater for regional or remote areas.
Deliveries for some furniture and mattresses may take up to 10 weeks as these items are generally not held in stock by Domayne Franchisees. Deliveries for large or bulky items must be received in person. The relevant Domayne Franchisee will contact you by telephone or email to discuss the availability of your product and the delivery window.
If a relevant Domayne Franchisee cannot supply a particular product, the relevant Domayne Franchisee will notify you by telephone or email as soon as possible.
At this time, Domayne Online is only able to fulfil orders for delivery within Australia.
You can send us a message to request more information about this product. Just fill in the form below.