Save up to $2650 if you purchase a Falcon Cooker & Rangehood in the same transaction
The Professional+ Dual Fuel cooker from Falcon will change everything you know about food preparation. Featuring two oven compartments; 6 burners including a triple ring wok burner; features include a wok cradle, teppanyaki griddle plate, and browning element; plus so many more timesaving and efficient additions, you'll never look back after making the switch to Falcon's Professional+ oven series.
- With a total oven capacity of 135L (left hand 69L, right hand 66L), as well as a handy grilling section inside the oven, you'll never run out of room to cook the dishes you need to their exact specifications. What's more, with separate controls for each section youﾒll never need to compromise on temperature or cooking duration.
- In a compact 90cm size, this cooker has all the functionality you deserve without taking up too much space in your kitchen.
- The Professional+ cooker features side opening oven doors for your convenience. This allows easy access to the oven interior when cooking or cleaning.
- The Professional+ cooker includes a flame failure safety device, which switches off the gas supply if a flame is accidentally extinguished, as well as child safe controls, taking the stress out of cooking and protecting little fingers.
- This cooker also features a handy storage drawer, so all your cooking utensils rest right at your fingertips.
- With Cook & Clean oven liners on the rear and sides of the main left hand oven, the Falcon Classic Deluxe oven is a breeze to clean after cooking, halving your workload and keeping your kitchen pristine and sanitary.
Deliveries for homewares and small technology items may take up to 10 business days, however we will use our best endeavours to deliver within 5 business days. Delivery times may be greater for regional or remote areas.
Deliveries for some furniture and mattresses may take up to 10 weeks as these items are generally not held in stock by Domayne Franchisees. Deliveries for large or bulky items must be received in person. The relevant Domayne Franchisee will contact you by telephone or email to discuss the availability of your product and the delivery window.
If a relevant Domayne Franchisee cannot supply a particular product, the relevant Domayne Franchisee will notify you by telephone or email as soon as possible.
At this time, Domayne Online is only able to fulfil orders for delivery within Australia.
You can send us a message to request more information about this product. Just fill in the form below.