Make cooking easier with this Custom Built Cooking Package from Ariston, including an Ariston 60cm 6 function Built-In Oven, Ariston 65cm 4 Burner Gas Cooktop and Ariston 52cm Undermount Rangehood, making it the perfect combination for efficient cooking.
Ariston 60cm 6 function Built In Oven
- Get the perfect result every time with the help of the six cooking functions of the Ariston Oven. These include Traditional, Multi-Level, Pizza, Pastries, Grill and Gratin. Don't try to use guess work to figure out your oven, these handy options and a 60 minute timer make cooking simple.
- Cleaning the outside of your oven is easier than ever with the anti-touch stainless steel making sure that you aren't left with unsightly fingerprints all over the facade. Plus, the simple, clean design will look fantastic in your kitchen.
- The Ariston Built-In Oven features a smart design with an integrated ventilation system and two oven glass doors, with a glass inner door to keep the heat from escaping the oven.
Ariston 65cm 4 Burner Gas Cooktop - Stainless Steel
- The versatile Ariston 65cm 4 Burner Gas Cooktop showcases 3 burners and a large wok burner so you can prepare a variety of healthy, wholesome meals.
- Ariston's 65cm 4 Burner Gas Cooktop helps you create delicious meals without unnecessary fuss thanks to the convenient auto-ignition system.
- The built-in flame-failure feature of this exceptional cooktop means you'll be cooking up a storm with peace of mind.
Ariston 52cm Undermount Rangehood
- A quiet achiever, the Ariston 52cm Undermount Rangehood has 500m³/h extraction capabilities as well as a 55dBI noise rating.
- Light up your cooking space with the rangehood’s two, rear-set halogen lights.
- The chic rangehood has a white body with stainless steel fascia to suit even the most demanding style needs, and is designed with 150mm ducting, an aluminium filter and push button control.
Deliveries for homewares and small technology items may take up to 10 business days, however we will use our best endeavours to deliver within 5 business days. Delivery times may be greater for regional or remote areas.
Deliveries for some furniture and mattresses may take up to 10 weeks as these items are generally not held in stock by Domayne Franchisees. Deliveries for large or bulky items must be received in person. The relevant Domayne Franchisee will contact you by telephone or email to discuss the availability of your product and the delivery window.
If a relevant Domayne Franchisee cannot supply a particular product, the relevant Domayne Franchisee will notify you by telephone or email as soon as possible.
At this time, Domayne Online is only able to fulfil orders for delivery within Australia.
You can send us a message to request more information about this product. Just fill in the form below.