Get perfect results with outstanding energy efficiency and low water consumption thanks to the Bosch Series 6 ActiveWater Freestanding Dishwasher. With a 4 star energy rating and a 5 star water rating, this freestanding dishwasher comes with Vario Speed which ensures the same great washing and drying result in up to half the time.
- Featuring ActiveWater Technology, the Bosch Series 6 Dishwasher uses innovative rinsing technology that maximises efficiency for excellent cleaning results. Water and energy is saved through targeted water distribution, optimised filter technology, faster heating and higher pump performance for increased water circulation.
- Consisting of a double walled supply hose, a safety valve, as well as a floor sump with float switch, the AquaStop system offers 100% protection against water damage.
- DosageAssist maximises the effectiveness of detergent tablets through use of a specially designed tray targeted by water jets that results in the tablet being completely and evenly dissolved.
- Developed by Bosch, the Series 6 ActiveWater Freestanding Dishwasher come with the economical Eco Silence Drive that is quiet, efficient and ensures low electricity consumption.
- This dishwasher can save even more water with the aid of the AquaSensor which measures the amount of soiling at the end of a prerinse cycle, reusing water when it can, in order to save up to 20% for the wash.
- Thanks to the help of Glass Protection Technology, Bosch dishwashers constantly regulate the degree of hardness ensuring that valuable glasses and other delicate dishes are washed with special care.
- Using residual heat the Bosch HeatExchanger saves on energy and provides a hygienically clean result as it does not draw air from outside the dishwasher.
Deliveries for homewares and small technology items may take up to 10 business days, however we will use our best endeavours to deliver within 5 business days. Delivery times may be greater for regional or remote areas.
Deliveries for some furniture and mattresses may take up to 10 weeks as these items are generally not held in stock by Domayne Franchisees. Deliveries for large or bulky items must be received in person. The relevant Domayne Franchisee will contact you by telephone or email to discuss the availability of your product and the delivery window.
If a relevant Domayne Franchisee cannot supply a particular product, the relevant Domayne Franchisee will notify you by telephone or email as soon as possible.
At this time, Domayne Online is only able to fulfil orders for delivery within Australia.
You can send us a message to request more information about this product. Just fill in the form below.