Do your precious memories justice with the Sony CX405 Full HD Handycam. With stunning Full HD 60p video capabilities and the ability to take brilliant 9.2MP still photos, this handycam from Sony is packed full of features to make your video and photography experiences convenient, versatile and remarkably high quality.
- Keep your footage blur-free, even under shaky circumstances thanks to the Sony CX405 Full HD Handycam’s Optical SteadyShot™ with Intelligent Active Mode stabilisation features.
- Featuring a 26.8mm wide angle lens, you can capture wide landscapes or indoor scenes where you don’t have enough room to step back.
- Edit with ease with the Sony CX405’s Highlight Movie Maker which lets you add highlight markers to key points. The software will then automatically sync transitions to your chosen soundtrack.
- Capture amazing action shots with the Sony Handycam’s Motion Shot Video feature which records and superimposes images in adjustable split-second intervals.
- Charge on the go without having to carry around a bulky USB cable thanks to the short USB cable built-in to the Sony CX405 Handycam.
- With dual video recording, this Sony Camcorder records in high quality XAVC S or AVCHD while also duplicating the recording into the compressed MP4 format so you can quickly share and upload the MP4 and use the AVC file for further high-quality editing later.
- Smile shutter technology helps to captures fleeting smiles as still images even when recording video. You can also capture still images throughout the recording process thanks to the dual record mode feature.
- The Sony CX405 Full HD Camcorder features dual memory card compatibility with slots for both Memory Stick Micro and Micro SD/SDHC cards so you can record to whichever is more readily available to you.*
*Memory cards sold separately.
Deliveries for homewares and small technology items may take up to 10 business days, however we will use our best endeavours to deliver within 5 business days. Delivery times may be greater for regional or remote areas.
Deliveries for some furniture and mattresses may take up to 10 weeks as these items are generally not held in stock by Domayne Franchisees. Deliveries for large or bulky items must be received in person. The relevant Domayne Franchisee will contact you by telephone or email to discuss the availability of your product and the delivery window.
If a relevant Domayne Franchisee cannot supply a particular product, the relevant Domayne Franchisee will notify you by telephone or email as soon as possible.
At this time, Domayne Online is only able to fulfil orders for delivery within Australia.
You can send us a message to request more information about this product. Just fill in the form below.