Versatile, fully equipped and immense power is what makes the EOS 80D DSLR Camera and 18-135mm Lens Kit from Canon truly exceptional. Featuring a 24.2-megapixel CMOS Sensor, 5x Optical Zoom, a D!GIC 6 Processor, a 45 all cross-type point AF system and a 3-inch Vari-Angle LCD Display with more beauty ahead.*
*18-55mm Lens not included.
- Take your photography and video skills to the next level as this EOS 80D DSLR Camera enables you to capture with clarity via its exceptional 24.2MP CMOS Sensor, while its 45 all cross-type point AF System is capable of freezing action, granting you the ultimate precision you need. Magnifying this camera's potential comes the 18-135mm Lens Kit, which includes a .5x - 10x playback zoom and a focal length equivalent to 1.6x of its Lens.
- Shoot high-quality pictures even in darker environments thanks to its Light ISO 16000 exposure which is expandable to 25,600, and with a fast speed of 7 frames per second, you'll capture the action in near no time.
- Ideal for the everyday videographer, the Canon EOS 80D DSLR enables FULL HD Shooting and through its unique Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology, ensures accurate auto focus and smooth focus tracking - just perfect for cinema-style movies, sporting adventures and travel vlogs.
- Revel in accurate exposure thanks to this DSLR Camera's 7560-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor where visible light and invisible infra-red light are both measured. And with Flicker Detection, you'll experience consistent exposure regardless of artificial lighting.
- Also boasts five creative filters for movies, HDR Movies, 60p in MP4 format, shooting modes, an EOS integrated cleaning system, a low-pas filter fixed with fluorine coating, Primary Colour, 3:2 Aspect Ratio, built-in Wi-Fi and Dynamic NFC connectivity and remote shooting potential.
Deliveries for homewares and small technology items may take up to 10 business days, however we will use our best endeavours to deliver within 5 business days. Delivery times may be greater for regional or remote areas.
Deliveries for some furniture and mattresses may take up to 10 weeks as these items are generally not held in stock by Domayne Franchisees. Deliveries for large or bulky items must be received in person. The relevant Domayne Franchisee will contact you by telephone or email to discuss the availability of your product and the delivery window.
If a relevant Domayne Franchisee cannot supply a particular product, the relevant Domayne Franchisee will notify you by telephone or email as soon as possible.
At this time, Domayne Online is only able to fulfil orders for delivery within Australia.
You can send us a message to request more information about this product. Just fill in the form below.