With 3D Touch, Live Photos, 7000 Series aluminium, the A9 chip, advanced cameras, a 4.7-inch Retina HD display and so much more, you’ll see how with iPhone 6s, the only thing that’s changed is everything.
- 4.7-inch (diagonal) Retina HD display with 1334-by-750 resolution
- 3D Touch
- A9 chip with integrated M9 motion coprocessor
- 12-megapixel iSight camera with Focus Pixels, True Tone flash and Live Photos
- 4K video recording at 30 fps, and slow-motion video recording in 1080p at 120 fps
- 5-megapixel FaceTime HD camera with Retina Flash
- Second-generation Touch ID
- 4G LTE Advanced1 and 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, and Wi-Fi with MIMO
- iOS 9 and iCloud
- Available in silver, gold, space grey or rose goldLegal
1Data plan is required. 4G LTE Advanced and 4G LTE are available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 4G LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/iphone/LTE.
2Battery life varies by use and configuration. See www.apple.com/batteries for more information.
Deliveries for homewares and small technology items may take up to 10 business days, however we will use our best endeavours to deliver within 5 business days. Delivery times may be greater for regional or remote areas.
Deliveries for some furniture and mattresses may take up to 10 weeks as these items are generally not held in stock by Domayne Franchisees. Deliveries for large or bulky items must be received in person. The relevant Domayne Franchisee will contact you by telephone or email to discuss the availability of your product and the delivery window.
If a relevant Domayne Franchisee cannot supply a particular product, the relevant Domayne Franchisee will notify you by telephone or email as soon as possible.
At this time, Domayne Online is only able to fulfil orders for delivery within Australia.
You can send us a message to request more information about this product. Just fill in the form below.