Enjoy a healthy, deep and transformative sleep with the Australian made King Koil Alair super firm mattress. Offers an unparalleled luxury to your sleep like never before with multiple layers of high performance materials, gel infused memory foam and a Reflex Max Support System.
- With a tight top and super firm comfort foam, the King Koil Alair mattress offers a crisp, super firm feel with exceptional comfort to ensure you can enjoy a supported sleep.
- AeroComfort technology combines 4 layers of high performance foam, latex and fibre that cushion the body, relieves pressure and is highly breathable for great temperature regulating properties.
- A wool, UltraLoft fibre layer features great durability, resilience against compression and assists in regulating temperatures.
- Enjoy a comfortable sleep in the thick of summer with gel infused memory foam that molds itself to the contours of your body creating a bed that has developed specifically to you. Additionally gel beads provide exceptional cooling so you can always enjoy the cool side of the pillow.
- Delivers superior body support with a Reflex Max Support System and active coils that evenly distribute weight, eliminate pressure points and help absorb movement and vibrations to minimise disturbing your partner during sleep.
- Available as a mattress or ensemble in a range of sizes including single, king single, long single, double, queen, king and super king across different levels of support including super firm, firm, medium or plush.
*The King Koil Alair Super Firm Mattress in queen pictured.
Deliveries for homewares and small technology items may take up to 10 business days, however we will use our best endeavours to deliver within 5 business days. Delivery times may be greater for regional or remote areas.
Deliveries for some furniture and mattresses may take up to 10 weeks as these items are generally not held in stock by Domayne Franchisees. Deliveries for large or bulky items must be received in person. The relevant Domayne Franchisee will contact you by telephone or email to discuss the availability of your product and the delivery window.
If a relevant Domayne Franchisee cannot supply a particular product, the relevant Domayne Franchisee will notify you by telephone or email as soon as possible.
At this time, Domayne Online is only able to fulfil orders for delivery within Australia.
You can send us a message to request more information about this product. Just fill in the form below.